An Everyday Item In Most Of Our Homes Can Make A Huge Impact On Health
Who would have thought that this simple technique could bring such powerful results?! With summer in full swing we decided to try this ourselves and we have to admit that the initial results are pretty encouraging. Not sure how it will work in the winter, but for now it’s pretty awesome. Hope you enjoy this article too and let us know how you fare.
Thanks for sharing!
You have probably never thought that a daily use of ice cubes can help your body heal and recharge and make you a bit younger and energetic. It can happen if you put an ice cube at the point where your head and neck are connected. This technique is closely related to Chinese acupuncture and according to it, the point where you have to place the ice cube is called Feng Fu, which translates to “wind mansion”.
Just hold the cube for 20 minutes on the Feng Fu point. Naturally, at first you will begin to feel freezing, but after thirty or forty seconds you will feel warmth.
By doing this every day you will begin to feel euphoria. This is because the ice cube will cause for endorphin to be released in your blood. But, there are many more benefits from using this technique. For example:
• Sleep improvement;
• Better digestion;
• No more frequent colds;
• Less joint pain, toothaches and headaches;
• Breathing improvement and better cardiovascular system;
• No more degenerative spine changes and management of neurological disorders;
• Help with sexually transmitted and gastrointestinal infections;
• No thyroid gland disorders;
• No hypotension, hypertension and arthritis;
• No asthma;
• Help with malnutrition or obesity;
• No Cellulite;
• Better menstruation and help with impotence, infertility, endocrine glands and frigidity;
• No insomnia, chronic fatigue, depression, stress and management of psycho-emotional disorders;
This method helps the body to return its balance, so technically it is not a cure, but a rejuvenation method. Simply put, your body gets higher on life.
However, the method may show contraindications in cases of schizophrenia, epilepsy, pacemakers, and during pregnancy.
Read The Full Article Here…