15 Ways To Create Good Karma For Yourself
Here Are Simple Ways To Make Your Life And The Lives Of Those Around You Better Today!
Karma is the simple law of cause and effect that is affecting all of our lives all of the time. Like ripples caused by a stone thrown into a pond our actions have natural consequences. This is simply the way things work. This list offers some simple tips that we really like to keep the positive energy flowing in your life. Hope you enjoy it.
Remember to share!
1. Smile at people throughout the day.
2. Be patient with others.
3. Give a hug to someone you care about.
4. Pat someone on the back.
6. Open a door for someone else.
7. Let a car in ahead of you while in traffic.
8. Use the words “please” and “thank you” habitually.
9. Share your knowledge and skills with others.
10. Be interested in what others have to say (ask questions, listen, etc).
11. Own up to any mistakes you make, and offer genuine apologies.
12. Give compliments freely.
13. Stop to ask someone “are you ok?” when they look distressed.
14. Stick up for someone who’s being made fun of or treated poorly.
15. Forgive people for their mistakes.
Image Credits – Getty Images